Polyethylene Foam - Thick, single-layer extruded foam plank
Ethafoam® 150, 180 and 220 foams are widely used for their excellent dynamic cushioning performance in end-caps, corner pads and load separators. Medium Ethafoam blocks ability to absorb repeated shocks makes them ideal for cushioning, blocking and bracing of valuable or delicate products.
Roll stock / sheet foams
This versatile foam has a wide range of uses from surface protection to consumer goods. Available in flotation grades that meet UL-1191, ULC (Canada) and CE (Europe) specifications.
- Resilient, lightweight and cost-efficient, with superior physical properties necessary for cushioning barrier applications.
- Industry’s largest selection of densities and designer colors.
- Available for worldwide delivery in a wide range of sheet, extruded and laminated plank foam configurations.
- Easily converted using traditional fabrication equipment.
- Special formulations are available that provide static, fire retardant and UV protection.
- CFC and HCFC free.
- Reusable and recyclable through www.RecyclePEFoam.com.
Note: Polyethylene foam is manufactured in strict accordance with A-A-59135/59136 (Formerly PPP-C-1752).
Additional thicknesses, densities, colors and custom formulations can be special ordered to meet virtually any application requirements. Contact your Sealed Air consultative sales representative for details.